Thunder Jet Luxor Aluminum Fishing Boat RVs For Sale
The Luxor aluminum fishing boats by Thunder Jet are premium heavy-gauge welded aluminum outboard boats that provide the power and capacity for any adventure. Whether you are bait fishing, river fishing or using the boat for recreation, you will enjoy big value when you choose a Luxor!
Each is built on an industry-exclusive tri-structure reverse chine hull with delta keel bottom to be ready for anything, and includes wide formed gunnels, a welded full-width transom platform, and a transom fish locker. There are two folding fish seats on locking swivels, a sport steering wheel, full marine carpeted sound dampening side walls, and premium marine vinyl decking.
Choose a Thunder Jet Luxor aluminum fishing boat because it is wide, deep and fearless, and you are an adventure-starter!
Thunder Jet Luxor aluminum fishing boat 185 highlights: Six Passengers Two ... more about Luxor 185
Length 18 ft 5 in Ext Width 8 ft Exterior Color Firecracker Red, Gloss Black, Merlot, Navy Blue, Slate Grey, Snow White Fuel Type Gasoline Beam 8 ft Deadrise at Transom 16 Fuel Capacity 50 gals Hull Type TJ-X High Performance Hull Material Aluminum Passengers 6
Standard Features (2022)
- One Piece Hull Sides / One Piece Bottom
- Full Length Engineered Box Stringers
- (4) Full Length Formed-In External Hull Stiffeners
- Full Length 5'' Reverse Chine
- Fully Welded Heavy-Duty Keel Guard
- Welded Thru-Hull Fittings
- (5) Welded 8'' Cleats
- Wide Formed Gunnels
- Welded Bow & Transom Eyes
- Welded 4'' High Bow Rails
- Double Walled Self-Draining Diamond Tread Drop Bow
- Large Fully Welded Bow Drains
- Welded Full Width Transom Platform w/ Undermount Telescoping Ladder
- Welded External Motor Bracket
- Rear Fill Gas Tank
- Transom Fish Locker w/HDPE Lid
- Transducer Mounting Bracket
- Welded 5 Piece Walk-Thru Windshield
- Analog Tach, Fuel, Trim & Hour Meter Instrumentation
- Mechanical Throttle/Shift
- No Feedback Single Cable Steering System
- Premium Switch Panel & Electric Horn
- Dual USB Charger
- LED Navigation Lights Package
- Premium Marine Wiring Harness w/ Water Tight Connections
- Electric Bilge Pump w/ Auto Float Switch
- Conduit Under Bow Deck for Running Wiring
- Pantographic Self-Parking Driver Side Windshield Wiper
- (2) Folding Fish Seats on Locking Swivels
- Adjustable Driver’s Seat Slider
- (2) 36" Storage Box Bench Seats w/ Removable Backrests
- Open Glove Box
- Sport Steering Wheel
- Welded Passenger Grab Rail
- Welded High Mount Windshield Grab Rails
- (3) Locking Interior Transom Access Hatches
- Diamond Tread Bow Step w/ Storage Box
- Under Dash Storage Trays
- (2) Full Length Welded Side Storage Trays
- (8) Cup Holders
- Full Marine Carpeted Sound Dampening Side Walls
- Premium Marine Vinyl Decking
- Side: 0.125'' / 5052 Aluminum Alloy
- Bottom: 0.190'' / 5086 Aluminum Alloy
- Transom: 0.250'' / 5052 Aluminum Alloy
- EZ Loader 3100 lb. Capacity Galvanized Single Axle
Bunk Trailer Includes:
- Spring Suspension
- 14" Wheels
- (2) Carpeted Bunks w/ Slick Bunk Caps
- Tongue Jack
- Hydraulic Surge Disc Brakes
- Mercury 115EXLPT EFI 4 Stroke
- Note: Does not include prop
Color & Graphics
- Color Matched Painted Dash & Windshield
- Raised Domed Logos
- Flat Vinyl Model Designators
- Folding Top w/ Side & Aft Curtains
- Multiple Hard Top Configurations
- Additional In-Floor Storage
- Angler’s Transom Fish Package
- ERS – Extended Running Surface
- Ski Pylon
- Multiple Paint & Graphics Configurations
- See Dealer for Additional Options
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Established in Clarkston, Washington in 1981, Thunder Jet began with founder Darrell Mills heading up sales, his wife Liana doing the books, and employing 1 welder, rig tech and painter. In their first year they produced just 5 boats, but that is all it took and Thunder Jet was the latest industry buzz.
30 Plus years and over 6000 boats later, Thunder Jet now holds the position as one of the most successful Aluminum boating companies to ever exist, a direct result of their superior product and continued efforts improve and adapt to the ever changing boating community’s needs.
Today Thunder Jet is the most advanced heavy gauge aluminum boat builder in North America. By utilizing and investing in the newest and best in equipment, people, and practices, Thunder Jet Boats are the highest quality, best finished, and best valued boats available today.
Our commitment is to continue finding and investing in better ways to make high quality aluminum boats affordable, fuel efficient, resilient and appealing so that more people can enjoy the experiences that boating can offer.